1. International students only get NTCU Scholarship without other scholarships . Students who are overseas Chinese students or from China can not apply for NTCU Scholarship.
2. For bachelor students, you should enroll in NTCU from the fall semester in 2016 to the spring semester in 2019.
For graduate students, you should enroll in NTCU from the fall semester in 2018 to the spring semester in 2019.
Deadline for application:
1. Please submit the application form (English or Chinese version can be accepted) by January 10th, 2020. On February 10th, please email the transcript file of this semester to email@example.com.
2. All Scholarship awardees are obliged to render support to and work for the relevant departments or graduate schools, or the administrative units for four hours per week. The performance of the work shall be taken as the reference in determining the application in the ensuing semester.
3. The application form and scholarship regulations are attached.
4. If there is any question, please talk with Ms. Ursula Liu, the phone number is 04-22183683